Convenient Monthly Plans
You have a new or existing website, but just having a website not enough! It is crucial that your website stays up to date and secure from hackers and spam. This is where our monthly maintenance plans come in. We will handle all of this for you, preventing all these issues rather than waiting for them to happen which can potentially result in downtime and revenue for you. In addition, we are a smaller company which means you will never need to call and wait on hold to speak to someone in tech support.
We have a saying when it comes to our website maintenance, "send it and forget it!" With all our maintenance plans, we will work with you to set up a convenient monthly plan that will allow you to simply send us all updates each month so that you do not have to worry about it and may simply forget it!
Website Updates | Website Security | Analytics & Reporting
Google Analytics & Reports
Most people know that in order to have any chance of success in the virtual world, you need to be seen on Google. But how does that happen? How do you know if it's working? That's where Google Analytics comes in. If you have a website or blog, then you need to utilize Google Analytics.
All our monthly maintenance plans come with a monthly analytics report that is sent to you at the beginning of the month. Here are some benefits of and questions you can answer with the use of this feature:
- How many people visit my website?
- Where do my visitors live?
- Do I need a mobile-friendly website?
- What websites send traffic to my website?
- What marketing tactics drive the most traffic to my website?
- Which pages on my website are the most popular?
- How many visitors have I converted into leads or customers?
- Where did my converting visitors come from and go on my website?
- How can I improve my website's speed?
- What blog content do my visitors like the most?
There are many additional questions that Google Analytics can answer, but these are the ones that are most important for the majority of website owners.